burgess park national parking

Race dates and details. Club info. Practice times.

Moderators: Crooch, billstup, Super Moderators

burgess park national parking

Postby jedspur » 26 May 2015, 11:03

is it true theres hardly any parking at this event?
jedspur

Re: burgess park national parking

Postby Althecoach » 28 May 2015, 18:48

We have sufficient parking for the event. In the park 5 minute walk from the track.
Althecoach

Re: burgess park national parking

Postby Crispy » 18 Jun 2015, 12:58

Guys, I know the parking thing has been a bit of a fiasco to date. But here's one positive ending.

On Friday 14th I rang the Southwark ph number as per the technical document. The council officer I spoke with said that unfortunately there was no way of booking online without a reg number. I tried twice with my car rental company (Green Machine) but had no success getting a registration number, (I also know of someone who had no success with Hertz).

Today I rang Rick Clarkson after receiving an email about a last chance to get a parking permit and got his answering machine. He rang me back 15 mins later today around 1pm. I explained I was flying from Dublin, using a hire car and the rental company couldn't allocate me a reg number in advance. He passed on my details to Southwark and they just rang back. A lady (Paulina from APCOA) took my details and said she would use my name instead of the car registration number and email me a permit.

Just thought I add my parking issue story about what hopefully what will be a good weekends racing.

Chris
Crispy

Return to Race Information