Hooray!!1! Linda´s NOT pregnant

Anything else (legal) you'd like to share with us.

Moderators: Crooch, billstup

Re: Hooray!!1! Linda´s NOT pregnant

Postby krautrocks » 15 Nov 2011, 08:00

got 3 hours tonight... :|
krautrocks

Postby Gorilla » 15 Nov 2011, 09:55

Woah... Maybe you committed too easily!
She wanted you two to struggle over this decision together, now you've done all the hard work she's left with nothing but to pretend she's in mental torment, so she can remain in power (women's idea of equality) in the relationship!

Oh wait... Actually, you did this together!
It's her hard work and brave decision in the first place that has given her the confidence to pursue her dream, and you need to chill. You like her enough to move and believe in her, this is just a small stumbling block on the way to happiness together!

*Disclaimer* Any of the above statements may be 100%, 50% or 0% true, relationships are difficult and taking advice from a gorilla is a bad move 8)
Gorilla

Postby krautrocks » 15 Nov 2011, 12:02

man what a horrible day... completely overtired. (where am i.... is this bmx forum...? :lol:)

anyway, the beginning of a relationship for me is always the hardest and most stressful part.
well of course it´s exciting too, but in a way i never understood ppl waxing lyrical about "teh beginning" and how wonderful it was compared to their sh** relationship today.

i must relax and keep cool. won´t see her till weekend anyway. this women is pretty energetic, and the language barrier makes it not less wearing. but it´s positive stress.
must admit i needed that and was looking for it. needed a change for a long time but didn´t find the right occasion to make one.

here she is. :roll: :lol:
krautrocks

Postby kmg1973 » 21 Feb 2012, 08:37

Why don't you explain the situation to both of them and all 3 of you shack up together and all live happily ever after in a cottage in the woods where you can run naked and eat wild elderberries and mushrooms... :D
kmg1973

Postby Smartihawk » 22 Feb 2012, 22:10

kmg1973 wrote:Why don't you explain the situation to both of them and all 3 of you shack up together and all live happily ever after in a cottage in the woods where you can run naked and eat wild elderberries and mushrooms... :D

Krautrocks is an expert on 'cottaging'
Smartihawk

Postby B45T4RD » 26 Feb 2012, 20:01

Smartihawk wrote:
kmg1973 wrote:Why don't you explain the situation to both of them and all 3 of you shack up together and all live happily ever after in a cottage in the woods where you can run naked and eat wild elderberries and mushrooms... :D

Krautrocks is an expert on 'cottaging'

You can talk, hanging around parks, challenging boys to bike races. :shock:
B45T4RD

Previous

Return to Crap Talk