USA Rockhill Worlds Boycott?

Anything BMX related, no off topic posts here please

Moderators: Crooch, billstup, Super Moderators

USA Rockhill Worlds Boycott?

Postby bmxreplay » 26 Jan 2017, 19:05

Trump has only been in office a few days and I'm thinking, the USA is a place I do not want to visit.
Any thoughts in this bmx waste land?
bmxreplay

Re: USA Rockhill Worlds Boycott?

Postby bigpimp347 » 27 Jan 2017, 10:09

what's Trump got to do with BMX.
what has your political opinion got to do with BMX ?

i'd sooner Trump run the US than the idiot that has caused more wars and debt in eight years that the previous presidents ever did.

but that's said i'm not american, i'm not doing the worlds and couldn't give two Shiites..!!
we have all on worrying about our own country, our own government and our own excuse for a BMX organisation to worry about others..
bigpimp347

Postby bmxreplay » 28 Jan 2017, 13:20

Political opinion?

What happened to sport when Adolf Hitler came to power?
Trump is far worse than Adolf Hitler.
The way things are going it looks like the world is heading for catastrophy, that is reason enough to Boycott all things USA.
bmxreplay

Postby bmxreplay » 29 Jan 2017, 13:53

bigpimp347 wrote:what's Trump got to do with BMX.
what has your political opinion got to do with BMX ?

i'd sooner Trump run the US than the idiot that has caused more wars and debt in eight years that the previous presidents ever did.

but that's said i'm not american, i'm not doing the worlds and couldn't give two Shiites..!!
we have all on worrying about our own country, our own government and our own excuse for a BMX organisation to worry about others..

A tell you something, if riders are barred eg athlete Mo Farah is barred, UCI will have no option but to cancel the Worlds at Rockhill anyway, so what has politics got to do with it, everything.
bmxreplay

Postby HEYWOOD BMX » 09 Feb 2017, 14:07

Always double check that you are logged in to Tumblr & not BMXtalk before posting crap like that.Replay is the guy on the gate next to you wearing a Guy Fawkes mask instead of Oakleys....
HEYWOOD BMX

Return to General Discussions