paisley bmx shop and sbmxa circa 83- 85

Find your old race buddies and share memories.

Moderators: Crooch, billstup

Re: paisley bmx shop and sbmxa circa 83- 85

Postby barrygallacher » 11 Apr 2010, 00:20

hi billy good to hear from you and good to see some pics. i see you can still get a bit of air under you. im still trying to get it back at least a bit anyway not relly geting a chance with the whether just now to put in some track/jump time. though i did go to unit 23 the day after i built the bike. so i know i can still use a half pipe, not geting much air though, in saying that it was the first time id touched a bmx in 23 years but i did get a couple of rounds of appluse for some old skool flat land tricks. relly enjoyed being back in the sadle i was smileing all day after it. if you find any old 80s pics put them up it would be good to see pics of when we where all kids, the old faces and the old bikes. im geting all nastalgic now haha.
i,ll try and arange something with wallsy to get us all to meet up sometime.
barrygallacher

Postby barrygallacher » 04 Dec 2010, 01:52

a wee bump as we are still looking for old 80s photos, info, and old mates to get in touch.
barrygallacher

Postby barrygallacher » 05 Aug 2012, 20:13

Another wee bump for this during the olimpics just incase some of the paisley old skoolers are getting nostalgic.
barrygallacher

Postby wallsy » 17 Dec 2012, 22:40

alright barry, hows things, still got the PK?

wallsy
wallsy

Postby peter2m0ped » 07 Mar 2013, 13:27

Hey Barry, its Higgy, i remember you very well from barshaw park bitd, im back riding to. Ive pmd Walsy to try and get hold of him and get him racing at clydebank. Ive got an old raleigh team aero pro burner, and a gt performer, i race the burner in the old school at clydebank. Loved the pics of your bike, looks awesome. Heres a few pics of mine

My Burner

My Performer

My New school quadangle in the style of an old school

My Felt Sector Pro X

It would be great to catch up with you again Barry and Walsy. Riding and jumping at barshaw park track was probably one of the best times of our lives. Be great to hear from you both :)

Peter (Higgy)
peter2m0ped

Postby wallsy » 25 Mar 2016, 19:11

so i got a haro, been doing this up over the last year or so, what ye think?

cheers

wallsy
Attachments
harogettinthere.jpg
wallsy

Previous

Return to Old Skool